I WANT YOU!
The Wine Barrel Furniture Co. is a tiny company consisting of myself (Allan), and David (a trainee woodworker who joined me 18 months ago). Due to the continued success of the business I am now looking to add a third member to the team. Is that you?
As my website states "The Wine Barrel Furniture Co. was born out of passion; a passion for design, quality craftsmanship, and of course...wine".
The person I am looking for will:
- Have experience in woodworking in a commercial environment.
- Be confident with hand tools, table/band/mitre saws, planer/thicknessars, biscuit jointers etc.
- Have an extraordinary eye for detail.
- Be passionate to produce the best possible standard of work.
- Offer exemplary customer service.
- Have a full, clean driving license and happy and confident to drive a 3.5 tonne van.
- Be strong, and physically fit (our furniture is big and heavy!).
- Metal work and fabrication skills would be huge advantage, but not essential.
- This position is full time and will predominantly be based in our North Yorkshire workshop, but will involve travel all over the UK for deliveries and shows.
- Managerial experience an advantage but not essential.
- An interest in wine is advantage (as most of our customers are wine lovers) but not essential.
I am looking for someone to start within the next month or so, or perhaps sooner.
Pay will be dependant on experience and what you can bring to the table.
The roll will be predominantly based at my workshop in North Yorkshire (YO26 7QF), but will also involve some travel around the UK for deliveries, exhibitions and shows etc. Our general working hours are Monday- Friday 08.30-17:00.
Please drop me an email with your CV, and a cover letter with a bit about you (not the boring stuff, I want to know the interesting stuff that really matters when you work 1 on 1 with someone 5 days a week), to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before applying please take some time to look through my website and see what we do. We are not your ordinary furniture company, and creativity and quality is at the core of everything we do.
Here's to the next chapter!