WE WANT YOU!
The Wine Barrel Furniture Co. is a passionate company consisting of David (based in our workshop in Yorkshire focused on manufacturing), and Allan (based in Australia managing product design and marketing). Due to the continued success of the business we are now looking to add a third member to the team. Is that you?
As our website states "The Wine Barrel Furniture Co. was born out of passion; a passion for design, quality craftsmanship, and of course...wine".
The person we are looking for will:
- Have experience in woodworking (ideally in a commercial environment but not essential)
- Be confident with hand tools, table/band/mitre saws, planer/thicknessars, biscuit jointers etc.
- Have an extraordinary eye for detail.
- Be passionate to produce the best possible standard of work.
- Offer exemplary customer service.
- Have a full, clean driving license and happy and confident to drive a 3.5 tonne van.
- Be strong, and physically fit (our furniture is big and heavy!).
- An interest in wine is an advantage (as most of our customers are wine lovers) but not essential.
We are looking for someone to start in the next few months or so, or perhaps sooner.
Pay will be dependant on experience and what you can 'bring to the table'.
The roll will be predominantly based at our workshop in North Yorkshire (YO26 7QF), but will also involve some travel around the UK for deliveries, exhibitions and shows etc in the future. Our general working hours are Monday- Friday 08.30-17:00.
This role has the real opportunity to develop as our company continues to grow, so we are looking for someone who is interested in the long term and all the benefits that brings to both you and the company. As an example; David started with the company 3 years ago as an apprentice, and is now a Director and shareholder!
Please drop me an email with your CV, and a cover letter with a bit about you (not the boring stuff, I want to know the interesting stuff that really matters when you work 1 on 1 with someone 5 days a week), to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before applying please take some time to look through our website and see what we do. We are not your ordinary furniture company, and creativity and quality is at the core of everything we do.
Cheers, Allan and David.